5 verses for when you feel insecure
Written by H, Posted in Christian Living, Encouragement
It’s inevitable that at some point in your life or another, you’re going to feel insecure. Today I’ve curated 5 verses for when you feel insecure, that are great reminders to call to mind when you need real reassurance. The Bible is filled with verses to encourage our hearts when we go through periods of insecurity and unsteady waters. I hope these Bible verses will be a strength to you and a reminder that no matter where you’re at, and no matter what you’re going through, God has His eyes on you, and He cares for you.
1. Psalm 139: 17-18 “How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.”
2. Matthew 10:29-31 “Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.”
3. Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
4. Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you….”
5. Genesis 1:27 “So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.”